The EngagedIN YCSD program connects interested community members, businesses, and parents with schools and students, to share their career experiences and expertise with students.
If you are interested in becoming an EngagedIN partner, visit this link to create your account. Once you've created your account, please log back in to complete your profile.
Partner Opportunities Include:
- Guest Speaker/Subject Matter Expert
- Career Expo Presenter
- Host a Business or Facility Tour
- Engage with Students in a Mock Interview
- Employ Students in our Cooperative Education Program or through Mentorships (unpaid) or Internships (paid)
- Sit on a Career Panel
- Be a Career Cafe Host during School Lunch Blocks to Present Current Employment Opportunities for High School Students
- Work with our Entrepreneurship Classes as a Group Mentor
- Allow Students to Interact with you during a Small Group 'Meet the Professional' Session